Thursday, December 13, 2007

Petrino or Saban? Take your pick.




When I heard the news two days ago that Bobby Petrino was leaving the Atlanta Falcons to take the job at the University of Arkansas, I wish I could say that I was surprised. However, given this guy's track record, he's only following a long established pattern of disloyalty and selfishness. At least when Nick Saban left the Miami Dolphins last year, he at least finished the season. He may have lied up until the very end, but at least he didn't quit on his team's fans, the players, and the owner before the season even ended. I'm really at a loss of words to describe the absolute classlessness that Petrino has exhibited over the past few days. I'll just let a few of the Atlanta Falcon's players describe it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely concur...I even created a song/video about the two coaches...

Coaches Telling Lies

GreatOdin'sRaven said...

Well, said. Good song.