Sunday, December 2, 2007

An Absolute Clusterf#&k

I just wanted to post a conversation that I had with my girlfriend a few minutes ago while watching the BCS Selection Show on Fox. Keep in mind that she didn't even know what the BCS was until I made her watch the show.

Her: So even if Georgia beats Hawaii, they don’t get to play another game? I don’t get it.

Me: I know, it's a horrible system.

Her: I just thought the point of a championship was to figure out who was the best team. How can you do that if most of these teams don’t play each other during the regular season? It’s ridiculous. It just doesn’t make sense.

2 comments:

gajoey said...

I don't know if ya'll have been watching the coverage on ESPN but they apologized and made excuses for everyone not making the title game (Oklahoma, USC, etc...) but they ripped Georgia a new one. I don't know if Lou Holtz is still bitter about always losing to UGA, or what other biases they have, but it was sickening listening to them talk.

GreatOdin'sRaven said...

The only person at ESPN that ever gave Georgia any credit was Trev Alberts. Now that he is gone we get to listen to Lou Holtz and Mark May. Apparently, Georgia has nothing good to comment on. I am glad that I did not watch that because I would have thrown my beer at the T.V. screen.