Thursday, October 11, 2007

Updated Standings...Couldn't buy a win!

As for the teams that I follow, here is how last weekend stacked up. The slate was: UGA (alum) - Tennessee, Nebraska (father was a coach/grew up on Husker football) - Missouri, Atlanta Falcons (season ticket holder) - Tennessee Titans and last, but not least, Holy Divers (Fantasy Team- notice the reference to Dio) v.s. Brown Trout. Well, I didn't win one damn game. Not one. It was the worst overall sports weekend, ever (in terms of my teams). The good thing is that nobody had a good weekend. 4-4 took the title this weekend and that is not something to be bragging about. Hopefully, this weekend will be a little better on my teams and I can get at least one win. Here are your updated standings after week 6.

Thor's Hammer: 4-4
Total: 23-17

GreatOdin'sRaven: 3-5
Total: 21-19

Apollo's Creed: 4-4
Total: 14-10

Stay tuned for this weeks picks.

No comments: