Thursday, September 6, 2007

Week 2 Picks

VT-LSU: VT should play better then last week but LSU is just too good, they win 27-13.
SCAR-UGA: Too much defense for the 'Cocks to overcome and I don't trust QB Blake Mitchell. Dawgs win 27-17.
USF-AUB: I really want to pick South Florida in this game...but I can't. AUB wins a close one on the Plains. 17-14.
MIA-OU: OU wont get to face another North Texas this week. Closer than the experts think, OU wins 20-10.
NED-WAKE: NEB wants respect but they can't get it this week. This should be a NEB win and it should not be as close as it will be. NEB wins 27-20.
ORE-MICH: Arguably the most interesting game of the week. I like MICH to rebound and look much better winning 35-23.
ND-PSU: This looks ugly. Weis is going to go through the pains this season with a young team and PSU has Big 10 title written all over them, Lions win 28-10.
BSU-WASH: I think this could be a game to watch. WASH has a young QB who looked good last week and I smell the upset, Huskies win 30-27.

No comments: