Thursday, September 20, 2007

Does anybody give a SHIT about what Lou Holtz says???



So, I am sitting in my living room, watching ESPN and I damn near threw something at the T.V. screen. I don't understand what purpose Lou Holtz serves for ESPN. There is no need to have him analyze anything. All you need to know is that Notre Dame and South Carolina will be going undefeated every year, according to Holtz. To quote the great Lou: "When you combine S. Carolina's defense with Steve Spurriers ingenuity, they win." Has that slurring bafoon been watching S. Carolina play football for the last 3 years? I understand pulling for your teams but Lou is just ridiculous. Holtz would say with 100% certainty, that S. Carolina or Notre Dame would beat the New England Patriots. I am sorry, but I just can't listen to him anymore. The sickening part, is that ESPN will continue to employ him. There are too many people out there that would bring an insightful, thought provoking opinion to the ESPN desk but we will continue to watch Lou and his equally clueless co host, Mark May insult our intelligence. UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

No comments: